2017 Hawaii ACTE State Conference
“Career Readiness: Vital Role of CTE and its Impact”
Please join the Hawai'i Association of Career and Technical Education for a day of discovery, collaboration, and networking with fellow CTE professionals from the Hawai'i Department of Education and the University of Hawai'i Community Colleges.
The event will be held at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa Campus Center Ballroom on November 9, 2017, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Early bird registration available for applications received prior to September 8, 2017.
Early bird Registration (before September 8) includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch:
Hawaii ACTE Member - $75.00
Non-Member - $75.00 (Introductory Rate for 2017)
Late Registration (after September 8) includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch:
Hawaii ACTE Member - $125.00
Non-Member - $125.00 (Introductory Rate for 2017)
Full registration fee includes all conference sessions, including entry into the exhibits, Continental Breakfast and Lunch.
*Additional fees may apply for affiliate socials or tours and will be noted clearly on the schedule.
Other Registration Information
- Any registrations received after October 9, 2017 will be considered on-site and you will need to check-in at the on-site registration desk at the conference. On-site registrants must provide a school check or personal check at the time of registration.
- If paying by PO or check, each attendee can register online on their own and select the option to pay by PO or check. Attendees will get an invoice e-mailed to them that they can give to their school office for processing. An invoice must be included with each PO or check payment in order to ensure accurate processing. Any PO or check received without any supporting documents is subject to being returned to senders.
- All purchase orders should be sent to the address below and have it made to "Hawaii Association for Career and Technical Education" Hawaii DOE Vendor #: 148116
Leeward Community College
Attn: William Castillo
96-045 Ala Ike Street
Pearl City, HI 96782
- If payment is not received within 30 days following the conference, a $25 service charge will be assessed to each registration
- Cancellation Policy: If a written request to cancel is received by mail or e-mail (email@example.com) on or before October 9, 2017 a refund will be made minus a $25 processing fee. After October 9, no refunds will be granted for cancellations, and your conference fees will still be owed.
- SPECIAL NEEDS: Please contact the HACTE by e-mail if you have any special needs or food allergies. Provisions will be provided for participants with special needs or food allergies if we are notified by October 9, 2017.
- Questions? Contact Warren Kawano, Hawai'i ACTE President, at